EcoSystem Risk Management
Identifying and managing risk drives an organization’s success. Using accurate metrics enhances your strategic business decisions — decisions that leverage risk awareness
- Design your risk strategy to align with your business objectives. Build a risk-aware culture and empower organizational groups to make better decisions.
- Define your risk appetite based on strategic, financial and operational goals and categorize the risks you should embrace, avoid, or mitigate
- Weave strategy and performance risk considerations into your enterprise risk management processes
- Evaluate risk coverage by your organizational groups; align risk management roles at your operations, management, and board levels; and align your risk appetite with stakeholder expectations.
- Implement integrated risk management structures and processes to Integrate risk activities from across your organization to enable better and more sustainable strategic decision making.
- The Risk Management Function (IT, Business or both)
- Prepare Management Information (risk dashboards and reports)
- Manage the GRC Software Environment
- Specific risk and compliance functions, such as:
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Risk and Controls Library Management
- IT Risk Management
- Issue/Findings and Remediation Management
- Risk and Control Self Assessments
- Third Party Risk Management
- Incident Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Policy Management
- Threat and Vulnerability Management
- Access and Segregation of Duties Management: